Tuesday, July 16, 2013

That's all folks!


Aw heck, I've been meaning to do this for the past year.  I don't think there's anyone still reading this (but I haven't tracked that stuff in a long time) but I just wanted to officially put the blog to bed. (It's already been snoring logs for the past year...)

When I first started this blog back in 2007, it didn't seem like we had that many folks writing about art in the Northwest. I don't feel like that's true any more. In fact, it seems like there's new art sites popping up every month. It's a very exciting time to be in Seattle I think. 

I just wanted to take a moment and thank everyone who's every read this blog or said something nice about it. You all have been SO NICE about it and I really appreciate it. Through the years, there have been over 1,300 interviews, reviews, blather, spotlights, and other oddities. And I'll still be writing from time to time in different formats (like my summer manifesto in an upcoming zine).

Anyway, thank you. I feel honored to have been a part of all this. 

1 comment:

harold hollingsworth said...

I'm going to miss you buddy, but then again I'll see you around the hood! Kisses my dear friend!